The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What would you give up your 6G for?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 44 of 44
    ken inn
    pruven takes the SAME car, on the SAME dyno, at the SAME time, under the SAME conditions, and uses the SAME standards. i think i'd go with the pruven test.

so, where in all your posts has someone taken the SAME car and done back to back dyno runs on the same dyno on the same day? and, if there was so much loss in straight line and turns, then wha hoppen to all the fwd and rwd cars in wrc? THERE AINT NONE.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>my advice would probably be (if the person was looking for acceleration in a straight line) to stick with FWD over 4WD...4WD has too much drivetrain loss and this is a fact... </div>

you are also twisting my response. i never said there was no loss in whp btwn fwd and awd. so, on a 513 hp motor, if 13 hp is "too much drivetrain loss", then yup. your are right. to me, 13 hp aint squat. on a 200whp car 13 hp aint squat. your facts are flawed. i say again, SAME car, SAME day, SAME dyno, etc.

orangbaligila
    if someone is crazy enough to buy my current 6G (and its engines and spare parts) it should provide me enough cash to buy a used 8G Super VR4,... question is.... 1. will there be anyone brave enough to buy it,... 2. will i be brave enough to sell it... hehe...

Rasko Da Gama
    Quote Originally Posted by orangbaligila
    if someone is crazy enough to buy my current 6G (and its engines and spare parts) it should provide me enough cash to buy a used 8G Super VR4,... question is.... 1. will there be anyone brave enough to buy it,... 2. will i be brave enough to sell it... hehe...
    That's my man - RESPECT your G!!!

marktheblake
    Quote Originally Posted by orangbaligila
    what about ..... #3. Will the shipping be more or less than the price of the car.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123