The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Whats the difference between HG and HH model?

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    marktheblake

Whats the difference between HG and HH model?

I have found a new front bumper section for my car from a local importer of front cuts from Japan.
    It looks exactly like this car:
    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/401126
    seems that this front section was only available on JDM cars as far as I can tell.

However the importer says its a HG VR4 version (forgot to ask year), Now my car is a HH. He is not 100% that it is the right fit.

In Australia apart from standard models, the HG only was available in Hatchback GSR version.. The HH only came out in Hatchback GSR or Sedan VR4. The series changed to HJ when they became 7G.

Now the HG and HH vehicles do look the same on the outside. but there is obviously are reason for the model no. change

Can anyone be certain that the cars are alike enough that i wont have any problems fitting the bar (disregarding the need to wire the extra lights)?

bluedraco
    i don't think there would be any differences to the structure of the car (like you think)...so it *might* fit...

information on this car is pretty damn hard to find and so far i haven't been able to locate the differences between the series 1 (HG, like mine) and the series 2 (HH, like yours)...but if i do i will CERTAINLY post the information...

i'm thinking of maybe contacting mitsubishi directly and asking them...hmmm...

Rasko Da Gama
    Ofcourse it will fit. 8) If not perfect, than with minor modifications. I don't think you'll have problems fitting that bumper on your "G"

92mpi
    Have you tried checking <www.mofugas.com> ?

Hope it helps you out.

marktheblake
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rasko Da Gama)</div><div class='quotemain'>Ofcourse it will fit. Â*8) Â*If not perfect, than with minor modifications. I don't think you'll have problems fitting that bumper on your "G" Â*</div>

well i will soon find out, i bought that bumper today.....

TGC Regular
    damn it, thats the bumper i wanted to use!!! :evil:

i think it will fit though, if i was gonna mod a 6g id slap that on for sure most likely!

[FIN]Teme
    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/401126

that's a normal bumber we have here in GTI galants..

same bumber i have..

marktheblake
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proud Galant Driver)</div><div class='quotemain'>damn it, thats the bumper i wanted to use!!! Â*</div>

well they do have another one in stock, and i know another place that has about 6. drop in any time you like and i will take you there!