The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Anybody from LAX, California???

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    92mpi

Anybody from LAX, California???

Hey guys, anybody lives in the area of LAX (international airport)? I'm planning on getting USDM 6G VR4 tail lights, headlights and some other small stuffs. Used or from the junkyard will do as slong as its still in good condition. I'm from Manila, Phils. and I can get you JDM parts from here. We have a lot of JDM parts here, front cut, half cut, roof cut, you name it. I go to LAX almost every month because of my job. So, if anyone can there shares my interest, please send me a note.

PRE-EVO
    I'm in Oceanside but not too far from there. Are you looking to bring stuff here or pick stuff up (you got me alittle confused).

92mpi
    Sorry, i'm not familiar with the area. Anyway, my main objective is to get stuff to bring back home here for my galant. If you want something from here, I can also bring it for you ( as long as it fits in the usual size suitcase )

What I'm looking for are the following:
    1. Tail light and garnish from a 91 Galant VR4 (the ones that has a big signal/turn light & a VR4 written on the lower left part)
    2. Headlight assembly (with the clear lenses, or sometimes called crystal lenses)
    3. Antenna power booster (not sure with the name - to attach the antenna in the rear windshield that looks like a defoger) I need 2 of them.
    4. Power relay for the defoger. (i need two of them also)

If you have them sitting in your garage and willing to sell them at a reasonable price, that would be nice. If you want any JDM parts for your galant, I can look for it here also. The parts that we have here are the ones that you can see in the "japanese (hot stuff) magazine" section of <www.mofugas.com> it looks exactly like the local release of our galants.

PRE-EVO
    The tail light garnish that says VR4 is on the 1992 models only.
    Also the clear glass headlights are from the 1993 model galants or GTX(any one).

We never had the radio antenna inside the rear windshield that i know of.

As far as the relay for the defogger do you need the actual relay or the switch?

I can see what i can do to help you on getting this stuff.

92mpi
    Thanks for your help!

Yup, I think the headlights are from the 92 model. I only need the relay for the defogger, I already have the switch.

I'm not really after brand new OEM parts, used or from the junkyards will do as long as it is still in good condition.

If you need anything from here, just tell me and I can get them for you.

ken inn
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(92mpi)</div><div class='quotemain'>Thanks for your help!

Yup, I think the headlights are from the 92 model. Â*I only need the relay for the defogger, I already have the switch. Â*

I'm not really after brand new OEM parts, used or from the junkyards will do as long as it is still in good condition. Â*

If you need anything from here, just tell me and I can get them for you.</div>

oooh, rich, you got yer list done yet? i can hear you drooling clear over here.

92mpi
    Yup, that's about it and you can scrap the relay for the defogger, found one already.

I hope it wouldn't cost a lot. If it's way over my budget (that's why I will settle stuff from the junkyard), it would have to wait and I would have to settle for drooling while looking at others who have those lights