The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I've grown to like it

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    My99GTZ

I've grown to like it

Okay at first I was very skeptical of the new G and didn't like it much at all. I went to see it the other day and Its grown on me. I think with some big wheels on it, and tints it will look nice. The interior is really nice sorta reminds me of the interior in a BMW, very roomy and I mean very roomy compared to our 8g's. I'm waiting for the sales woman to call me when they get a GTS model in next week so I can test drive that, I'm seriously considering trading in the 8g and getting a new GTS in black...

Id like to see it in person first.
    Love,
    Matt

I think it is really hot!!! Maybe sometime next year I might consider it the GTS version of course.
    The Altima

Atlanta - shout out to San Pedro and Panama - que sopa!?
    i don't care how good that interior looks....its just too damn ugly for my taste. i like 4 door cars that look sporty. for instance, the acura 3.2 TL. year after year, they look better. whey can't mitsu do the same. if i do trade my 8G in, it'll be for a 3.2 ack
    2004 Pontiac Grand Am GT // 3.4L V6
    ____

The SPOT!! - - Dirty South Imports

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    the new g has grown on me too, I still have not see it in person though. i am planning to taje a trip to the dealership soon.
    -Pedro

I saw it at the dealership today looks pretty good in my humble opinion.
    The Altima

Yeah its grown on me too after I bashed it in forum after forum after forum. Hopefully I will like it even more when I see it on the road.
    The First Supercharged 4cyl Galant!!!!!!!!

www.rippmods.com

Before there were any, there was me.

BXNYMitsu01
    I've seen it in person. It's not that impressive. My 8g is much sexier. 8)

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    i just saw one on the road the other day. man....i dont know now. it doesn't look terrible, but it's still ugly compared to the beautiful 8Gs and sexy 7Gs. it looks like a very very very very generic car now... :cry:
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd