The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Test Drive the new 9G...get $25 cash

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar

Test Drive the new 9G...get $25 cash

http://www.mitsubishicars.com/MMSA/GalantShoppingSpree

fill out that survey, print out the coupon, and on Monday, take it to your local mitsubishi dealer to test drive the new 9G. upon finishing your test drive, you'll receive an American Express gift card for $25, which is basically like a credit card with $25 credit that you never have to pay back.

I heard that most dealers just ask "do you really even want to drive it? or do you just want the $25?" I"m actually really excited to drive it, so I can compare it to the 8G and then my car. All this controversery (sp?) on mitsubishi's new SHIT car, I'm wondering if in person it's actually nicer, and if it's fast or comfortable or well handling. I shall see.

But fill out the survey and get your $25 and the opportunity to drive a new 9G. oh, and DO NOT fill in your phone number, unless you want sales calls all day.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Sounds like an Idea!!

Oh, btw the 9G has Struts for the trunk lid

good idea...

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Interesting i guess i will have to pay a visit to the dealer today.

Oh is it only monday or is there a deadline.
    Kevin
    2006 GIXXER 600

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GaLaNtKeV99)</div><div class='quotemain'>Interesting i guess i will have to pay a visit to the dealer today.

Oh is it only monday or is there a deadline.</div>

you can't go before monday, but you can go anytime after monday, but try to go ON monday because i have a feeling i'm gonna show up at the dealer and they're gonna be like "hahaha, stupid kid, we sold out of all the $25 cards as soon as we opened."

1994 Galant GS 5spd

man stupid stholman mitsubishi dealer here isn't participating in this, wtf is that all about?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VA_LANCER_RACER)</div><div class='quotemain'>man stupid stholman mitsubishi dealer here isn't participating in this, wtf is that all about?</div>

ugh, i know. the website said to take my "ticket" to the mitsubishi dealer by my house. i went there, and they're not getting in the 04 galants till next week, and the guy SWEARS i get the $25 card online....which is bullshit. i think its one of those scams that doesn't really make you loose anything, just promises you something and never gives it.

1994 Galant GS 5spd

TGC Regular
    Sounds like a leader to me. They want to get people into the dealership. The $25 gift card will do that, once you get in there they will try to sell you the car. Does it say which dealers are participating? I doubt it, but it probably says "not all dealers are participating". Most dealers probably aren't but they will get people!
    Chris
    2004 Mazda 3i; bought 7/2/04
    98 Galant ES; Sold 6/30/04

I work for Kline Mitsu in MN. The coupon isn't applicable until January 1st, 2004. The reason is because that will be the official nationwide launch of the new Galant. Sorry for all the confusion to anyone and everyone. Any questions, let me know.

Went to Serramonte Mitsubishi in Daly City and test drove the V6 9G, and have to say that I can see what all the reviewers are raving about - the V6 has great pickup, and doesn't even feel heavy - handles quite well, too. When you pop the hood and look at the engine - the 3.8L just looks huge in the engin bay, plus the hood/bay looks a lot shorter.

It is a whole lot more roomier too, especially in the back seat, where I slid back the front seats all the way back and still had decent room in the rear.

If I were in the market for a new car, I would seriously consider one. I'm Still not a big fan of the exterior styling, and I have mixed feelings about the center console.

The packet you receive is a CD of all the music from their commercials, as well as a mail in certificate for the $25 gift card (4-6 weeks delivery), and they looked like they had a bunch left.