The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Better quality - Motegi MR7 or Konig Tantrums?

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Better quality - Motegi MR7 or Konig Tantrums?

Which are better quality and stronger? Motegi MR7's or Konig Tantrums? thanks alot everyone

escoson
    Konig makes a better wheel in general.

aaron3705
    I have gunmetal motegi MR 7's and have been real happy with them.
    A buddy of mine has koning rims on his 96 3000GT and his wheels are almost identical to mine, point being why spend the money on koning?[/img]

tantrums, if you need them...motegi is OK, but koenig is just a much higher quality product in general...it'll cost ya though.

i have konig's there really nice quality...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

i hate my konigs... monsoons 18x7.5... bent three allready and had to buy 2 more. maybe they got better since then but these suck ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax
    i hate my konigs... monsoons 18x7.5... bent three allready and had to buy 2 more. maybe they got better since then but these suck ass.
    have the exact same wheels, but without the problems. I have had no problems period with mine. Very happy with them.

escoson
    i have been without driving my car for a 5 weeks for the the below reason you mite want to think about it as well.

when i got my car i purchased a nice set of Giovanna Nagano 18x7.5" black pearl in color. i dropped a decent amount of money on them about $1800 and they are definatley awsome wheels but due to them being aluminum when i hit the pothole 5 weeks ago my front passenger side wheel got severly bent ad has been at a shop getting reworked for the past 3 weeks. my suggestion to you is do what i am currently doing. go all out and get some forged wheels such as volks, advans, works, etc... even though they run a bit steep compared to other wheels you will not be disapointed with them. i currently am in the process of getting a set of Advan RCII's in bronze 18x8.5" for $2000.00 (that includes shipping no tires). basicaly what im trying to say is if you can afford to buy something stronger or can wait it out so you can save a bit more $ its all worth it. ill tell you what i tell most people. do not sacrifice when it comes to wheels & rubber, there your 2nd best friend and they live next door to your first, the brakes

galant00
    get the motegi i had the mr7 and they really good and really good in price. my opinion only.. good luck in what ever u choose

PlanoEastRacer
    17 inch Enkei RS9's w/ Black Cover w00t w00t