The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: RPW HEADERS!!!

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    They're worth the wait. You're going to get the best designed headers money can buy. They're perfectly tuned and all of the R&D David and RPW is doing to make them perfect is NOT being passed along in price. Calm Down....take a pill and keep looking for Brown Santa to come down your street.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

CNascimento
    Thanks guys I know that they are worth every penny if not way more but the winter is getting close and I really wanted to take a ride this fall up through Vermont, NH, and Maine's country roads with these new headers...

Anyway thanks for claiming effect....

VisionImports

Headers, headers, headers!

Hey everyone,
    I know, I know...everyone is STILL waiting on these headers! Well, as for now, we are VERY close to getting these headers in. Everyone has been waiting a long time for a reason. Dave has put a lot of effort into making a header that you will be pleased with, not one that will crap out on you. The update is that they are getting ready to ship, and of course as soon as we get them in here, they will ship out immediately. Until then, thanks for your patience, you will all benifit from the wait!

Kingman
    so did you get the new pipe fitted that they had to send last week.

If so did it fit, how about real updates and not junk like they are ready to ship, we have all heard that for at least 3 months now.

Senior TGC Member
    Last I heard from Mitsi was that they have completed the header sections...
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

Kingman
    according to what is on the eclipse board.

The guy who got it fitted last at vision, a couple things did not fit, so they had to redo the connecting section.

According to Mitsi they shipped the corrected (again) section to vision.

Problem being is that Vision has not said they received it, and no post yet as to wether it was fitted to the car.

So we continue to hear they are ready to be shipped, but daves last post on the 3G board says the flex section has not even been made yet.

So I am just trying to find out the truth.