The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 9G here at Texas dealers!

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    Galant_01

9G here at Texas dealers!

I went to the dealer today to pick up my 8G after a 6 week Tranny Replacement (that another topic) and they have lots of new 2004 Mitsubishi Galants! I think they look good. They are doing what almost everyone is doing, making all there cars have similar front ends. The front of the new Galant & Endeavor have very similar styling cues. Not bad at all. I should have test drove one huh...

Re: 9G here at Texas dealers!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Galant_01)</div><div class='quotemain'>I went to the dealer today to pick up my 8G after a 6 week Tranny Replacement (that another topic) and they have lots of new 2004 Mitsubishi Galants! I think they look good. They are doing what almost everyone is doing, making all there cars have similar front ends. The front of the new Galant & Endeavor have very similar styling cues. Not bad at all. I should have test drove one huh...</div>
    if you could drive one with your eyes closed i'm sure you'd be much happier..from i hear they have a fairly potent powerplant, but they have nothing in the way of looks...it's all about that nose, man...it's too big and goofy and rounded....i hate it.

xpldy
    why are u here again scootin jk
    i dont really like the look all that much of the base model, but the gts is alright

Re: 9G here at Texas dealers!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ScootinIntegra)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    if you could drive one with your eyes closed i'm sure you'd be much happier..from i hear they have a fairly potent powerplant, but they have nothing in the way of looks...it's all about that nose, man...it's too big and goofy and rounded....i hate it.</div>

looks are all a matter of opinion...

I'd rock that thing...the GTS is hot