Hi:

I have noticed that everyone says to clean the TB and check this and that when the car is having trouble keepeing the rpm's. Well, because I do not like defeat, I have continue searching for information about our car. I am mostly refering to the 94 and 95 model.

Well after doing more research on my problem and still having low rpms and rpm swings, having cleaned and cleaned and replaced parts, my car still had some problems. I got the Mitsu books and I found that in all of the messages posted here, we have never discussed this sensor.

We have not discussed the sensor that sits on the thermostat housing. The one on top that if you unplug it kicks on the fans. This sensor reports to the ECU how hot the coolant is and the car triggers the EGR system and do some other adjustments. There is a section on this Mitsu book on how to check it and if you follow the electrical schematics it connects to the ECU. I will be replacong this sensor as soon as I can find it to see if this helps with my problem. One old timer that also worked for nisan said that before I do anything else replace this sensor because he thinks is bad. We will be testing it some time during this weekend to see whats going on with it.

The other sensor below it, is the one that only talks to the temperature gage. Is not as important.