The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: She got her eyebrows done...

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

She got her eyebrows done...

I got some new fiberglass eyebrows for my car. So far they look sweet. they fit perfectly. just got to get them painted.

I think imma post pics tomorrow but i'll have to see. IM using my headlights as the mold (thats why they fit perfect) and i still have a set curing. If that set ends up right i'll take a pik.

i might make more to sell here on tgc but we'll see. i really gotta focus my funds and time on that custom body kit.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Re: She got her eyebrows done...

Quote Originally Posted by pinoyesv6
    I got some new fiberglass eyebrows for my car. So far they look sweet. they fit perfectly. just got to get them painted.

I think imma post pics tomorrow but i'll have to see. IM using my headlights as the mold (thats why they fit perfect) and i still have a set curing. If that set ends up right i'll take a pik.

i might make more to sell here on tgc but we'll see. i really gotta focus my funds and time on that custom body kit.
    oh cool... I want to see how these look. I always wondered why someone hadn't made these like you did since there so many out there that dont fit right. custom body kit? sounds interesting 8)

im interested in seeing how this comes out, please post pics when ready

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    Im ready for pics

...U N D E A D...

there they are. sorry about the quality of the piks. my "friend" borrowed my digital camera and yea so i had to use the webcam.

i dunno what happen with some fo the pics cuz the eyebrows shape wise, are perfect. all they need is a layer of bondo to fill in some of the imperfections and sand everything before it goes to paint.

on the difficulty scale thats rated from 1 to 10, 10 being the hardest, i'll give them a 4. just cuz you have to know how to fiberglass and work with it.

i did make an extra set. i might sell them but we'll see.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.