The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 8G FAQ -Help me out-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 23 of 23
    Experienced TGC Member
    VERY NICE! The only problem is that its to large. Try to makeit in the 700x100 area (you dont have to stick exactly to that).

Please don't add graphics and the like at this point. I think it is a great idea that the FAQ get put back together. I'll also see about rounding up 6th 7th and 9th gen folks to help out with that. I would also like to host them here. I am also my own hosting provider and own all the hardware the board is currently on. I want to avoid scattering of data all over and also keep it consistant with what the new look and feel will be.

Thanks for all the work you guys are doing. Remember if you send it to Matt you might as well send it to me and save Matt the trouble of forwarding it

Wes
    Another fine post brought to you By:
    The Man™
    Search the boards first please!

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(burthold)</div><div class='quotemain'>Please don't add graphics and the like at this point. I think it is a great idea that the FAQ get put back together. I'll also see about rounding up 6th 7th and 9th gen folks to help out with that. I would also like to host them here. I am also my own hosting provider and own all the hardware the board is currently on. I want to avoid scattering of data all over and also keep it consistant with what the new look and feel will be.

Thanks for all the work you guys are doing. Remember if you send it to Matt you might as well send it to me and save Matt the trouble of forwarding it

Wes</div>

I cant help putting gfx in, the program requires me to have logos, though ill keep it really simple. And a FAQ for the other gens would be awsome. Ill send you all the stuff, though I need a way to get it you (FTP?). I can just zip up the website and upload it wherever.

Alright Im going to start another thread about Modificatins to the 8G...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12