The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Help! Cellphone lost under driver's seat! Galant 2000 GTZ.

Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
    yahazim

Help! Cellphone lost under driver's seat! Galant 2000 GTZ.

OK. Call me stupid, but my cellphone slid under my driver's seat somewhere where I cannot see it with the naked eye. When I try to move the seat forward or backward the seat will NOT move and is blocked.

Please give me an overview of a SIMPLE way to retrieve my phone!

THANKS!

sethmo
    Simple answer....Unbolt 4 bolts, yank seat out, find phone, put seat back in, tighten 4 bolts 8)

first thing i'd do is raise the seat up. then i'd just stick my arm under the seat and just start feeling around. thats how i find my phone all the time.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

TWISTED II
    this is considered a car problem? if you need help with this, i'd hate to see you faced with a real problem. just unbolt the seat if its that lost in the world under your seat.

phelixx1
    How small is your phone?

midwestgalant
    i've lost 2 cd player remotes under my seat i dont know where they went either

haunted galants attack

sethmo
    and you didnt take out the seat at all to see if you could find it????

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(midwestgalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>i've lost 2 cd player remotes under my seat Â*i dont know where they went either Â* Â*

haunted galants attack</div>

they should still be under there lol. or they slid towards the area where your feet go, either the front or the back, depending.

i once found a small case of tools i've been looking for once under my seat. that was a great suprise.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

it might have went into the carpet, there are slits down there where stuff can go in...i found quarters and french fries on mine

Dre
    If you find a $100, that was mine. Please send it to me.

clone2020
    Obviously (hopefully), the guy's not an idiot. Anyone can feel around for something under the seat.

I believe it went under the carpet.

When I took out my entire interior (seats & carpet floor), I found $3 in coins, an extra car lock remote, 2 bullets, french fries and a music CD all under the carpet around the driver side seat.

-MIKE.

VIO
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(clone2020)</div><div class='quotemain'>Obviously (hopefully), the guy's not an idiot. Anyone can feel around for something under the seat.

When I took out my entire interior (seats & carpet floor), I found $3 in coins, an extra car lock remote, 2 bullets, french fries and a music CD all under the carpet around the driver side seat.

-MIKE.</div>

2 bullets?!?!?!?! :shock:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VIO)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(clone2020)</div><div class='quotemain'>Obviously (hopefully), the guy's not an idiot. Anyone can feel around for something under the seat.

-MIKE.</div>

2 bullets?!?!?!?! :shock:</div>

i hate when youre trying to do a drive-by tryin to load the nine up and the bullets fall under the seat :cry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mixshows)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VIO)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(clone2020)</div><div class='quotemain'>Obviously (hopefully), the guy's not an idiot. Anyone can feel around for something under the seat.

-MIKE.</div>

2 bullets?!?!?!?! :shock:</div>

i hate when youre trying to do a drive-by tryin to load the nine up and the bullets fall under the seat :cry:</div>

Yeah. Don't all you guys carry ammunition in your cars too?

RollinBishiStyle
    Yea i would say under that little slit in the carpet towards the front, everytime my remote slides under my seat thats where i find it.

BluFalcon

Re: Help! Cellphone lost under driver's seat! Galant 2000 GT

YHGTBFSM!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(yahazim)</div><div class='quotemain'>OK. Â*Call me stupid, but my cellphone slid under my driver's seat somewhere where I cannot see it with the naked eye. Â*When I try to move the seat forward or backward the seat will NOT move and is blocked.

THANKS! Â* </div>

Re: Help! Cellphone lost under driver's seat! Galant 2000 GT

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BluFalcon)</div><div class='quotemain'>YHGTBFSM! Â* Â*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(yahazim)</div><div class='quotemain'>OK. Â*Call me stupid, but my cellphone slid under my driver's seat somewhere where I cannot see it with the naked eye. Â*When I try to move the seat forward or backward the seat will NOT move and is blocked.

THANKS! Â* </div></div>LMAO