The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: disected altezzas lol

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

disected altezzas lol

guys ever thought of opening up a set of altezzas in very, very good condition? i dont remember i have though about it but already open one up lol

semi new 8gen altezzas all taken apart

Red covers taken out, not broken thou, will be put back later on

can anyone see the red reflectors? if you can you're drunk, if you cant thats cus they were broken into little pieces lol

all the pieces of the puzzle

you people are thinking....

a)WTF?????????????????

or
    b)OMG, another project. i got no clue what you doing but its gonna be sweet!

u need help,

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Easy Company)</div><div class='quotemain'>u need help, </div>

actually i need a girl that will keep me busy in more than one way lol

I'm only thinkin' one thing......You gonna eat that taco? Cause I'm hongry.

TWISTED II
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zero_4073)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm only thinkin' one thing......You gonna eat that taco? Cause I'm hongry.</div>

check the pizza box first, theres a snot rag on the taco! :shock:

taco has been sitting there since last night, pizza boxes are empty, or will be very soon. there some cholesterol free doughnuts lol

OMG!! I just noticed that. Is that Pizza Pirates? If so, there was one right by my old house in Ontario.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zero_4073)</div><div class='quotemain'>OMG!! I just noticed that. Is that Pizza Pirates? If so, there was one right by my old house in Ontario.</div>

yup

That's really funny man. That place used to be Double or Nuthin' Pizza then it changed and the pizza wasn't too good. Oh, well. Gonna shut up now... :oops:

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    This cat said hongry... hahahahah

how did you get them apart?? I need to get mine apart to fix one of the red lenses

Quote Originally Posted by mad419iou1
    how did you get them apart?? I need to get mine apart to fix one of the red lenses
    heat gun but i would recomend using the oven like when you open headlamps to clear them. it was a paint in the royal ASSSSS to get it apart with just the heat gun.

Cool shit, Z. I was thinkin' of doin' that too. Can't wait to see how it looks done. Specially since your car is the same color as mine.