The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: seats...

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
    thelikwideffect

seats...

my driver seat is broken and i can't pass inspection because of it. the seats are kinda ehh anyhow so i'm looking to just replace all of them, anyone wanna point me in the right direction? i tried ebay but there wasn't anything really interesting... i even tried local junk yards but they pretty much don't have shit either. eventually i want some custom bucket seats for the front and a matching back but i don't have that kinda money right now. PLEASE HELP

sethmo
    I have seats from a Toyota celica. Cost me like $150 shipped or something like that and 2/4 of the brackets bolt up no prob. And the third will bolt up with a small piece of metal with two holes drilled on each side. The last one will bolt up if you make a 90 degree bend with 2 holes on each end. Really not hard at all, and they are comfy as heck!

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    I have front and rear dark blue leather seats from my 95 Galant available for sale. Rear seats are perfect...passenger front seat is in great condition...driver side front seat has a small tear on the bottom sear cushion, has normal wear and tear. I got a quote from a few interior shops that they could repair the bottom cushion for around $150.

I am willing to sell the Rear and front leather seats for $400 + shipping cost. Let me know.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

DON'T use OZ Lancer seats :?

First one: Red 88 - 245whp/312wtq - HIN: Nightshift - Chicago '07 WINNER
    Second one: Durban 88 - Buckskin - SHP - Auto - Sold to more capable hands
    Next one: White 84 flatty - t3/t4 - VELNAS - More to come

"...Remember: Don't crush 'em, restore 'em!"

Experienced TGC Member
    Exactly how is the seat broken that wont let you pass inspection..I never even heard of failing inspection due to a broken seat.
    Rob
    --------------------------------------------
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

wow i never thought of using other car seats...thats a good idea do u have any pics during the day...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

thelikwideffect
    that sounds great 4-g-rim but was a bit more than i'm looking to spend right now. i just want them replaced so i can pass inspection and drive around without getting pulled over. the "hinge" i guess you could call it, on the ride side of my seat is broken... it got snapped off somehow... the people at the inspection station say they can't put it on the dyno to test the breaks and whatnot because you can't "lean" on the seat and it needs to be replaced.

i think i might have found a set of gray cloth seats that will look nice with my interior, after i paint all my dash accessories the same color and get new door panels for my stereo system. i'm going insane on the system i can't wait... i'll be sure to post pics as i go!!

thanks everyone

and oh... who has some door panels up for grabs then?! i checked ebay and there's some but i want different colors, let me know!

brandon
    I have a tan front seat and the tan door panels if you want them. PM if interested.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mazarin)</div><div class='quotemain'>DON'T use OZ Lancer seats :?</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(thelikwideffect)</div><div class='quotemain'>and oh... who has some door panels up for grabs then?! i checked ebay and there's some but i want different colors, let me know!</div>

I have all 4 interior door panels in dark blue from my old 95 for sale. Let me know if interested. All perfect condition and OEM, no interior fabrication done to them.

sethmo
    I wanted Evo seats but I didnt want to pay an arm and a leg for them :lauging:

Kevin, how much do you want for all four door panels? Do you have pics of them? Are they from power windows or manual?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sethmo)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Kevin, how much do you want for all four door panels? Â*Do you have pics of them? Â*Are they from power windows or manual?</div>

I am looking for $250 for all of them. The are dark blue in color...I will try to get pics of them this weekend. They are for power windows and locks, they also have astray compartments on the rear door panels.

thelikwideffect
    heh, sorry for long reply... been quite busy lately...

hey 4-g-rim for your door panels, the passenger and driver doors... are they from a galant s? i want the door panels that came with the galant that would have the speakers in the door, probally from an ES.

i have a 95 S, and i don't think power locks and power windows would work for me anyhow, but anyways let me know man thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thelikwideffect
    heh, sorry for long reply... been quite busy lately...

hey 4-g-rim for your door panels, the passenger and driver doors... are they from a galant s? i want the door panels that came with the galant that would have the speakers in the door, probally from an ES.

i have a 95 S, and i don't think power locks and power windows would work for me anyhow, but anyways let me know man thanks
    My 95 was a "S" model..but its different than most S models I encountered. It has power windows and doors, speakers on the door, and leather. They are still for sale...they are just sittin at my parents house with about everything I pulled out of the -G-host.

thelikwideffect
    hmmmm... sounds good, if i could wire the power windows and locks that would be hot, pics would be nice too... how much are you lookin to get for them