The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: very simple question

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 31 of 31
    brandon
    My question is how does someone with 1000+ posts ask a question like "what are some cheap mods I can do to get more horsepower?"

And you guys responded like 2983 times! haha

If you want 200hp, you'll have to spend money.. if you're getting a new car next year, why waste money on this one?

Mindless
    Put your $200 aside and start saving for an engine swap or to turbo the 4g64.

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon
    My question is how does someone with 1000+ posts ask a question like "what are some cheap mods I can do to get more horsepower?"

If you want 200hp, you'll have to spend money.. if you're getting a new car next year, why waste money on this one?
    LMAO I didnt even notice. But.. why is his avitar and description exaclty like peano is that peano's hidden noob name that he can ask stupid questions under and not feel stupid lol :laughing:
    Rob
    --------------------------------------------
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

brandon
    Quote Originally Posted by JiP

LMAO I didnt even notice. But.. why is his avitar and description exaclty like peano is that peano's hidden noob name that he can ask stupid questions under and not feel stupid lol :laughing:
    If that was the case he'd possibly be the biggest post-whore on any forum ever with close to 5000! hahaha

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar

If that was the case he'd possibly be the biggest post-whore on any forum ever with close to 5000! hahaha
    GOD DAMN YOU GALANT GUY TAKE MY SIG/AVATAR OFF

there's actually this huge off-topic forum my room mate reads thats got like half a million members and the top posters have like 40,000 posts!!
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

the_kage
    Quote Originally Posted by peanotation
    and the top posters have like 40,000 posts!!
    Gives you something to aspire to eh?

GalantGuy96

haha...

let me say my question ONE MORE TIME..... I JUST WANT SOMETHING TO DO OVER THIS YEAR WITHOUT BREAKING MY BANK.

there...get it now people???
    i just want to work on cars for cheap, im not looking to smoke bugatti's or somehting.

just something cheap to doooooooooooooooooo..............

lol, and i copied all of peanos shit just to see how people would react.

i cant believe u people actually think im trying to get 1000 hp by spending 20 bucks. im just bored......

i only said that i wanted a cheap way of getting horsepower because i knew so many retards where going to say somethign like, go turbo, or put in a 8 liter engine or something dumb like that.....no offense anyone.

brandon
    Well the fact is, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS CHEAP HORSEPOWER.

Sorry for the CAPS, but it had to be done... :x

I say the best way to spend that $200 is to go out and buy a bag of weed and smoke yourself silly.

GalantGuy96
    Well the fact is, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS CHEAP HORSEPOWER.

Sorry for the CAPS, but it had to be done... :x

I say the best way to spend that $200 is to go out and buy a bag of weed and smoke yourself silly.
    woah woah there....easy man put that caps lock down...you could hurt somebody with that...........lol, jk

and that weed idea is a good one

GalantGuy96
    how cheap do u think i can get nos for my car?
    something like peanos would be good enough.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    my zex wet kit was $535 shipped. right now in the vendor forum this guy has all bramd n2o kits for WAY below retail, truly the best prices you will find anywhere. if you're gonna go n2o, start reading up.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11

and the thread with all the crazy cheap n2o prices:

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/viewt...pic.php?t=20018
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12