The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Bumper insert, question!!!

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    Livn2sk8

Bumper insert, question!!!

I need to pull my front and rear bumpers this weekend, in order to straighten out a few things due to some fender benders.

I was thinking, as long as i'm in there, anything I should remove, ie.. bumper inserts? ya know, i'm sure there is some weight reduction there, and really? what kind of protection do they add? Anyways, just a question, I don't want any "Hate" comments in return....thanks!

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    I think the "bumper reinforcement" helps a ton! I got into a small fender bender last year and it didnt do much to my car but I had the BR in. If I didnt have it in, Im sure damage would have reache the radiator...
    7g for life!

yea same here. i've hit so many handicap parking signs with my front bumper, rushing to get to where im going. and without that, i probably would have ripped my bumper cover already. i like it cuz it limits the deflection of the bumper cover.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Livn2sk8
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

that's great....
    why are you hitting handicap signs? and please don't take offense but, are you handicapped? if not, why are you parking in handicapped parking spots? HAHAHA!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Livn2sk8)</div><div class='quotemain'>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

that's great....
    why are you hitting handicap signs? and please don't take offense but, are you handicapped? if not, why are you parking in handicapped parking spots? HAHAHA!!!</div>

i be taking my grandma around places. like to the store, or to the doctors. thats when i be using the permit. its good too cuz the spaces are like extra wide so you are pretty clear from door dings.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.