The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Turbo or supercharger?

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    spanky02galant

Turbo or supercharger?

hey everyone... i've decided i'm not going to go cheap on my galant. I have a 2002 Galant ES I4 n I was wondering what would be better/faster? a turbo or a supercharger... and also what would be eisier to install??? n if its not a problem... how much each is n where i could find em... THANKS!!!

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    Bro you need to search there are so many topics here on turbo and supercharger, there is only one company that makes supercharger for us and that RIPP

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    since you're an I4, you need to go turbocharger.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

BlankMan
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'>since you're an I4, you need to go turbocharger.</div>

*Need* to? Says who?

J

spanky02galant
    thanks for the link i went there n i think i've mande up my mind... it was really helpful... i'm thinkin i'm going to go for the SuperCharger... mainly just because i wont actually be hardcore racing it i'll jus be trying to be ppl off red lights... n probably only up to about 40-45 mph. So i think from what i got from the thread that turbos are better in the all around race for Top HP reasons... but the SC is better for instant power off the line... ok i hope i'm right. But thank you everyone for answering... thanks again!!