The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I'm back and for good... i think

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
    Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Hey bro welcome back....
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Welcome Back Nick. Good choice on keeping the G ride and in coming back to TGC!

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Tiller

Re: I'm back and for good... i think

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(designmanfx)</div><div class='quotemain'>

Anyways, so did anyone miss me? ehehe</div>

nope...

Damn bro, I removed your pictures from the Gallery and also removed the SpeedandStyle.com club discount info. I thought you was Audi like a M.F.

designmanfx
    Quote Originally Posted by BGR
    Damn bro, I removed your pictures from the Gallery and also removed the SpeedandStyle.com club discount info. I thought you was Audi like a M.F.

nah, i have just been very busy and jet lagged bouncing around our fair nation.

ahhhhh about audi... nahhh i like when my tail lights work! :-D

and yea, i was + + close to getting something else.. upgrading or whatever but i had to kick my arse, i'd miss my G too much, and time to focus on bigger and more important things, if you know what im saying

You're most welcomed here and glad you're back to join us again.

[size=10]<span style='color:white'>. . . .</span>

Censee
    hey designman i saw ure ride at the fast and the furious 2 casting.i went there with another tgc member.did u happen to see a silver 8g and a white 7g???

designmanfx
    Quote Originally Posted by Censee1
    hey designman i saw ure ride at the fast and the furious 2 casting.i went there with another tgc member.did u happen to see a silver 8g and a white 7g???
    to be honest it was too hot to walk around... i was chillin in the CTR most of the time watching tv

Why didn't you say wassup?

Censee
    well everytime me and my friend went by ure car no one was there.we went there like 20 times but never saw anyone inside or near ure car.hopefully we can all meet up sometime

designmanfx
    well everytime me and my friend went by ure car no one was there.we went there like 20 times but never saw anyone inside or near ure car.hopefully we can all meet up sometime
    Hmmm, should have yelled... WHO OWNS THIS P.O.S. Galant!!... I'm sure someone would have got me, that whole strings of cars were my buddies... the 'charged miata, 'charged prelude, boosting si, 02 ctr, yellow Is... i wasn't very far from the car. I just don't pay it very much attention especially in that kind of heat!

Censee
    did any of ure friends get in??i dont know how the hell they were judging cars,my friend went there with a stock honda accord,just rims,and they picked him,i was like wtf?? but watever ,i dont know if mr.singleton knows much about cars.

MBR01
    Why does your AVI have dark rims in it? I thought you had alloy and gold 19's?

designmanfx
    did any of ure friends get in??i dont know how the hell they were judging cars,my friend went there with a stock honda accord,just rims,and they picked him,i was like wtf?? but watever ,i dont know if mr.singleton knows much about cars.
    no comment on Singleton's knowledge.

alot of cars choosen were ass... we all got our pics taken

designmanfx
    Quote Originally Posted by MBR01
    Why does your AVI have dark rims in it? I thought you had alloy and gold 19's?
    i've had a few different wheels on my car.

i only show the last two in the AVI.

Arospeed RSGT 19" GunMetal
    Axis Neo 19" Gold w/ polished lip