The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: aluminum dash trim. does it fit over all of the dash????

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

aluminum dash trim. does it fit over all of the dash????

hey. i was thinking of getting an aluminum looking dash trim for the interior. something like this off of ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33705

i was wondering if anyone has bought these. i know it just sticks on, but does it cover every part of the trim. because i have that fake ass wood stuff and it wouldnt look to good if you can still see the wood on the edges. so i'd have to paint the whole part. just wondering if anyone else bought one of these kits. and how it's like. thanks

Those stick on kits look friggin'shitty. I sold one to a guy with a Ram, and when he put it on, it just looks ghetto. Cuz you can see it's a piece stuck over something that looks totally different. Not worth it, in my opinion.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zero_4073)</div><div class='quotemain'>Those stick on kits look friggin'shitty. I sold one to a guy with a Ram, and when he put it on, it just looks ghetto. Cuz you can see it's a piece stuck over something that looks totally different. Not worth it, in my opinion.</div>

Thanks I was planning to get one of those kits for my 7g, but first was worry that it wouldnt look good with my tan interior, but if it looks ghetto and shitty i'll stear clear and save my money.
    Signature wanted call: 1800-Darkkend

<a>Take Better Photoshots Tips from the Pro's</a>