The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Battery light

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Battery light

Got my car back from the bodyshop besides the other problems when i got it back the battery was drained so we got a new one put it in the car starts but the battery light is still on in the dash. oh and my turn signals dont work outside and in dash wonder if it could be related. Help!

what did thebody shop have to do? just curious. might help us find the answer.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

rcolette
    Wow! I am having the exact same problem. my right-rear tailight, bumper cover and quarter-panel were crunched in a parking lot. I brought the car home and it was fine on the drive home. It sat for a couple of days, and the next time I drove it (yesterday) I experienced the same problems: turn signals don't work on the dash or outside (no blink, no tick), brake light is solid on, but gets a little brighter when I set the e-brake.

I checked all the fuses inside, and the connector to the replaced light assembly, but after reading this board and a bunch of other sites, I'm going to check the engine compartment fuses, and also plan to call Mitsu about a known problem with the wiring harness shorting (see http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/problems...ecallsearch.cfm and search for 99V333001).

I'll post a follow-up when I find out what the problem is, but any comments, experience or troubleshooting suggestions are welcome.

Great board, btw! 8)