The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Confused Help

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    cballz 12

Confused Help

Im new with this stuff but i have a body kit and 17" rims .....Do i want Coilovers or Springs i dont really understand the difference u gotta put it in english for me i mean i understand that coilovers u can change the height but if i buy the right springs why would i want to rite??... Its gonna take me a lil bit to put the kit on so i would like it droped now to fill in the gaps, but i also dont want my car on the ground i would like to be able to go over speed bumps .So i need to decide help me :evil:

brandon
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/search.php

Do you want to sacrifice the quality of driving? Do you plan on making this a show car? How much money do you want to spend?

You need to ask yourself those things first in order to decide...

cballz 12
    ives used the search for this topic many times so thats not working for me i have also posted about it but i still dont really know what to do, no the car will never go into shows im not that into it and like i said i dont want the damn car to start hitting everything cuz its 2 low. I am also going to be worried about the kit hitting i dont want to be breaking that. I would like the car to handle alot better and the ride quality isnt that great rite now soooo..... i am looking at about 500 - 600 bucks ???

if your budgets is 5-6 hundred dollars i'd go with springs. not springs that will slam the car like progress but springs like eibach that don't really lower the car that much. then i'd go get some agx's or at least some gr2's to help with the ride quality. bouncing around the road with blown shocks won't be good for your kit either.

if you're willing to go a lil over budget you could go with some skunk2 or some ground controls. slap it without the kit and then raise it back up as necessary when you do. again with that get the kyb's to help with the ride quality

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.