The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Leasing my G-ride

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    Galant01

Leasing my G-ride

k, so my parents thought it was a better deal to lease the car. I want to keep the G and buy it back after the lease was done. Now I have about 6-7 months left on my lease, and I have a few bolt ons on my ride. But I have been having second thoughts on keeping the G. If i give the G back would I have to take everything off the car??? Every little thing???

KNJGalant2002
    Yea I am almost positive you have to return it back to stock exactly how you bought it. And besides even if you did keep it on they won't give you any extra money for the add-ons because it is not like you are selling the car you are returning it back from a lease. I heard when you lease a car they are very strict on how they want the car returned and they charge you for everything that was not with the car when you leased it. Also take it for a detail before you return it because they charge you the amount they would have to take it to a detail place. And trust me it's a lot cheaper for you to do it before you return the car. Good luck with the car.

Galant01
    well then, i'm I allow to keep everything on the car when I buy it out at the end of the lease. Cause I have changed a bit on the car so i guess i should just buy it out then

your not even suppose to mess with leased cars. did you ever take it in for service with the aftermarket parts on?

Galant01
    I just read on the Mitsu site that if u buy out the car at the end of the lease u wont be assessed excess mileage fees or charges for excessive wear assessed excess mileage fees or charges for excessive wear. So thats cool, so i guess i dont have to do anything special at the end of my lease