The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: CARBON FIBER TRUNK! CARBON FIBER TRUNK!

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

CARBON FIBER TRUNK! CARBON FIBER TRUNK!

Somebody make one please! 94-96 style.

First one: Red 88 - 245whp/312wtq - HIN: Nightshift - Chicago '07 WINNER
    Second one: Durban 88 - Buckskin - SHP - Auto - Sold to more capable hands
    Next one: White 84 flatty - t3/t4 - VELNAS - More to come

"...Remember: Don't crush 'em, restore 'em!"

damn....
    ...i've been tricked.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

brandon
    Absolutely 100% wrong.

Very funny though.

i want a CF trunk.....
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

8G_GTZ
    NOEL is making me one this winter sometime once I get the money and the g sits in the garage. BTW, i finished molding on the 8g sideskirts today .

steve

Quote Originally Posted by shogun7g
    NOEL is making me one this winter sometime once I get the money and the g sits in the garage. BTW, i finished molding on the 8g sideskirts today .

steve
    the trunk might get pushed back due to Noel's major injury, and post some pix of the finish product

brandon
    Quote Originally Posted by shogun7g

steve
    Is it going to be an overlay?

Cali wraps his stuff in real carbon fiber, which makes a stock trunk a little heavier than usual

mosin2k
    Shogun you have a nic galant, I was wondering what kind of paint you used, i am likin the color. Can you post a bigger picture?

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gottmanMR)</div><div class='quotemain'>Cali wraps his stuff in real carbon fiber, which makes a stock trunk a little heavier than usual</div>

Thats rice. The point of CF is that it is a nice strong light material. To "wrap" something in carbon fibre is pointless. Show points only, but if I was at a show and saw someone with a "wrapped" cf trunk/hood/whatever, I would give them less points as thats is not the right way to use carbon fibre. I would buy a cf trunk, if it wasnt a wrap...
    7g for life!

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    well then make a CF trunk n stop callin other people's doing rice

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mosin2k)</div><div class='quotemain'>Shogun you have a nic galant, Â*I was wondering what kind of paint you used, i am likin the color. Can you post a bigger picture?</div>

correct me if i'm wrong isn't it just primered right now?
    2002 Galant ES - I4, Viynl Interior by P
    Pioneer AVH-P5700 DVD, RF P4004, RF P8002, 2-Infinity 12" Perfect 12.1DV Subs
    Lightning Audio Digital Capacitor
    Infinity Speakers,GTZ Spoiler, Ractive E-brake, Chrome Door Handles, CF Armrest
    Freedom Design Strut Bar, Cleared Corners
    KUMHO 711 Tires, CF Interior Trim

8G_GTZ
    yeah mosin2k, it's just primer for right now. if i can "scrape" together a few grand, i can get the perfect paintjob i want. stock black with an ASSLOAD of blue pearl. before all that though, i'm lookin at a motor build up with the TEIN basic damper kit. plus my god damn rear bumper!

thanks mike for postin that link.

steve

anytime man, guess that 8g bumper doesn't fit as well as the side skirts