The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Alarm remote?

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Alarm remote?

From an article I saw somewhere,& in part of my owners manual,it says that GTZ's had/have an alarm,keyless entry,etc. that a keychain remote operated.Did all the '99 GTZ's have this? If so,I kinda got screwed over not getting all my stuff with the car. And heres something weird...my washer "nozzles" have been removed :?:
    '99 Mitsubishi Galant GTZ 3.0V6,black/grey ;'79 Chevy Corvette Coupe SBC 350,red/blk.;'78 Olds Cutlass,SBO 350,blue/beige;1984 Chevy El Camino Conquista

The keychain remotes were standard I think on all Galants. At least mine had it. Did you buy it used because if you bought it new you got ripped off with the missing nozzles and no remote entry.

If you go on ebay you can get the keyless entries, they are a dime a dozen.
    Love,
    Matt

Bought it used about a week ago.I did find out I have an alarm that works tonite.I locked it up with the window down,then reached to open the door.Have to turn it off with a key,though. I found several remotes being offered on Ebay for used ones,usually...like this one-> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...7950751772&rd=1 Or would it be better to get one fron a dealer,& how much $$ they want?
    '99 Mitsubishi Galant GTZ 3.0V6,black/grey ;'79 Chevy Corvette Coupe SBC 350,red/blk.;'78 Olds Cutlass,SBO 350,blue/beige;1984 Chevy El Camino Conquista