The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: rear disc conversion parts and donor list

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    TurboG03

rear disc conversion parts and donor list

ok before i get raped with the search button i did search but didnt want to go through all 250+ pages. Anyway i have an 03 galant es and i was just wanting to know what cars i can get donor parts from and what all i need to do this. i have heard some eclipses will work and i am not sure about gtz's but i just wanted to see what options i have so when i go the the junkyard i can have a bigger selection on what to get. any help would be appreciated.

TGC Regular
    okay, im pretty sure u can use the rear discs off any 3G eclipse or any V6 galant. im not sure if u can just take the front ones off of a galant, so i would stick to looking for the rear ones specifically. as for a parts list, i have no idea, but i would be interested to, so ill let someone else help you with that, hopefully...

P.S. welcome

Search rear parts list. Click on search for all terms or whatever it says under the search box. Scroll down a little and it says Sticky 10/04/03 or something written by faction. Scroll down the page and you will eventually fing the enlarged version of the parts list. I would have linked to it but i forgot how. This should at least help some.

TurboG03
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Insane99)</div><div class='quotemain'>Search rear parts list. Click on search for all terms or whatever it says under the search box. Scroll down a little and it says Sticky 10/04/03 or something written by faction. Scroll down the page and you will eventually fing the enlarged version of the parts list. I would have linked to it but i forgot how. This should at least help some.</div>

i went to the post but it said i cant look at the pictures outside of the image place.

TGC Regular
    okay, well umm, later on in the thread, someone else showed a pic of it, so umm, hopefully i copied down everything correctly, maybe someone who has already done it can quickly look it over to make sure it looks right:

Part # Description
    MB950207 --- PLATE RR BRAKE BAC
    MB950208 --- PLATE RR BRAKE BAC
    MB520471 --- PIN RR BRAKE
    MA151648 --- RETAINER RR BRAKE
    MA151647 --- WASHER RR BRAKE
    MR129761 --- HOSE RR BRAKE BODY
    MB950203 --- LEVER PARKING BRAK
    MB950204 --- LEVER PARKING BRAK
    MB520472 --- PLATE RR BRAKE SHO
    MB857298 --- SPRING RR BRAKE SH
    MB857299 --- SPRING RR BRAKE SH
    MB858934 --- STRUT PARKING BRAK
    MB520465 --- SPRING RR BRAKE SH
    MB928874 --- SPRING RR BRAKE SH
    MB520459 --- ADJUSTER RR BRAKE
    MB520459 --- ADJUSTER RR BRAKE
    MB857302 --- CUP RR BRAKE SHOE
    MB950211 --- SHOE SET RR BRAKE
    MB520470 --- SPRING RR BRAKE SH

All you had to do Clint is ask...

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

luisgalantES
    is that all you need? how hard will it be to install?

TGC Regular
    oh, was there more to it than what i wrote? sorry bout that. and the reason i wrote it out was cuz i thought it would be nice to just copy it into notepad and print it out. so anyone gonna do it? i would like to, but i really gotta think it through first.

TGC Regular
    Yea how hard would that be to install?
    Donovan J.

Need something from england..or other eastern nations holla...
    I dont mind looking.

Car: Toyota Soarer GT-T Jspec "Limited"
    Galant: at home chillaxen :(