The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: jdm heads problem

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

jdm heads problem

i duno where to put it so im putting it here...

for some reason i washed my car today and the JDM headlight driver side got a lot of condensation. The corner light is perfectly fine, but the low and high beam are full of condesnation... the passenger side had a lil bit of this, its still there, but onc ei washed the car today, the driver side got all full of condensation.. Anyone know how i can fix this?? when i passed my hand thorugh the headbeam, the condensation made a weird effect like crystalizing that the bubbles or what not got much smaller. please help me !!! :oops:
    Diego

u gotta leak... find it and seal it w/ silicone. the only holes you should have are the little weep holes in the back which should have little rubber elbows facing down.

This is a problem nornally seen from older cars. My mom's Acura had that problem and seal it with silicone. I remember a few members had that problem with their tailights.

did you clear the corners?
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

nope!! stock.. like i like em anyways, with the HIDs on tonight coming home from work it wore down were the beam of HIDs passed through...
    Diego

park it under the sun if your lazy to reseal it.
    myspace.com/xxxJ3ffReYxxx
    TEAM TGCLV
    TEAM DOWNFORCE
    LVEVO.org