The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: VR4 Front Bumper

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    Aztec

VR4 Front Bumper

I've seen a few galants with Vr4 front bumpers and fog lights??? How hard is it to get this and was there any problems installing ?????

anymore it seems they arent too hard to track down....if you PM any of the following members they should possibly be able to hook you up....

triggermauve
    cali
    chaugtz
    frankmb

those 4 would be a good start....you're lookin about 400 bucks i believe just for the bumper plus shipping....then headlights, grille, foglights....adds up quick...then paint and install... oh...and just for future reference...use the SEARCH
    President Team DNA IL Chapter
    [email protected]
    www.dnaracing.net

ebay, but it's gonna be costly to get everything... start small with just the grille and the headlights, then get the bumper.... not that i have all those yet, but i've heard from people with experience.

[20:33] fenderi: did they screw up your wiper leds yet?
    [20:33] lKoRTy: i dont know man
    [20:33] lKoRTy: i wil see topmorrow
    [20:33] lKoRTy: lol
    [20:33] fenderi: hopefully they did the car a favor and chucked them
    [20:34] lKoRTy: screw you

Triggermauve put up a jdm front bumper up on the for sale section a few weeks ago. Don't know if it's sold yet. Try and contact him. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/viewt...pic.php?t=34479

TGC Regular
    mochanges is selling his front bumper..........but u have to buy the rest of the car too, lol

Aztec
    with the VR4 front bumper will i have gap problems with my US OEM headlamps???

I was thinking of doing some thing new ( haven't seen it done yet ) have the VR4 bumper with JDM foglights but with the 02-03 grill. its alot of work but i think i could pull it off. i'm going to see if someone could photo shop my idea.

US headlamps will give you a gap issue!
    Diego