The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 20inches Strong

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

20inches Strong

The time is coming for me to buy some wheels for my Galant. I have an uncle who has a 2002 Ford Taurus w/ 20inch DAAT rims on it. He went to discount tire and they told him the wheels wouldnt fit unless he raised the rear end. He went to another mom and pop place and they told him they would fit wit no modifications no rub or anything. So he chose the 20's and he was right, he has the only Taurus ive seen that has 20's and isnt all hopped up in the air. I've seen plenty Galants with 20's on them but do they rub or are there any modifications needed before adding them. And also could I use my Tein springs with them. Any help would be highly appreiciated. If this works, i will post my pics as soon as i get the chance.
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

also my galant is a 2001 2.4 and sizes for the wheels are 20x7.5 with a 225/35/20 tire
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

TGC Regular
    i think the offset will be major deciding factor in the rims, if they will rub or not, so if u can find that out also, it would be great. oh ,and also, what kind of suspension setup do you/ will you have? i.e. springs and shocks/struts

Censee
    i think if u find the wodth of 7.5,,u wont have any problems............ive seen that many companies are now making wheels 20x7.5 which would be unheard of a few years back

You could send a PM to a member named str8304, he has 20's on his G.
    Mike

That wheel should bolt right on. Btw, I can get you a wheel and tire package for that.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    RedGalant, where have yoooooooou been

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Serstylz2)</div><div class='quotemain'>RedGalant, where have yoooooooou been</div>

I moved in September and I haven't had internet setup at my new place yet. Mainly because I don't want to spend $60 on DSL. I'll probably setup a cable modem soon though.