The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: headlights

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

headlights

I have clear corner lights with blue bulbs and I want headlight bulbs that won't look so yellow and gay to go with them. something that is kinda bluish or even bright white. i found a pair that have blue colored glass housing the bulb and the wattage is 100/55. does anyone know if they will give off a blue light? also I had bulbs with this wattage on my 92 ford ranger and it melted the wiring. will my 2003 galant be able to handle this wattage without melting or something?

100/55? for the 100w beam thats about double what the factory bulb is. its not gonna fry your wiring as soon as you turn it on but in the long run, expecially on extended runs, you'll eventually melt them up

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

i would just like to note that ive been running Nokya Stage 2 Arctic Whites for about a month now with no problems at all. I do most of my driving at night as well. So my bulbs stay lit for at least an hour or more a night. Im still watching the harnesses but no problems as of yet. And ive been through about 4 different kinds of bulbs so far and for the budget range i would say these are the best bang for the buck.

the actual bulbs have 90/100 etched on them.

so are you saying that my bulbs that are 55/100 will be okay and not melt any parts of my headlights or housing.