The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Vertical Doors anyone?

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Vertical Doors anyone?

'99 Mitsubishi Galant GTZ 3.0V6,black/grey ;'79 Chevy Corvette Coupe SBC 350,red/blk.;'78 Olds Cutlass,SBO 350,blue/beige;1984 Chevy El Camino Conquista

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    i dont think it really makes sense to get vertical doors on a 4 door car. Unless you vertical the front and suicide the back, then it makes sense i suppose. When I go pro maybe i'll do that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Serstylz2)</div><div class='quotemain'>i dont think it really makes sense to get vertical doors on a 4 door car. Unless you vertical the front and suicide the back, then it makes sense i suppose. When I go pro maybe i'll do that.</div> I agree.
    '99 Mitsubishi Galant GTZ 3.0V6,black/grey ;'79 Chevy Corvette Coupe SBC 350,red/blk.;'78 Olds Cutlass,SBO 350,blue/beige;1984 Chevy El Camino Conquista

Shiaat, I'd put vertical doors on a limo. I just like the look.

Well,the price doesnt seem outa line.

TGC Regular
    I agree with y'all too, that's why I've been to several custom shops around here to price a rear sucide install. I've priced the basic universal kits on the net to be about $300-$400. But the price to get those things installed are running about $1500 each side!! This is due primarily to the amount of welding, positioning and repainting that need to be done for these things to function and look stock. So I guess were talking about $4600 and up if you want that effect. I want it, but I'm gonna shop around a bit more to find a better price on labor even though you get what you pay for.