The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tein/AGX drop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26
    anytime bro. I should've given you both sides. I just woke up...wasn't thinking straight heh! I'll put them aside if you want them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mrjaydeeone)</div><div class='quotemain'>yeah it'll settle after a while
    again good looking out this morning Frank

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChikagoGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>I have the tein/agx set up, and for a car in Chicago, it's perfect...set your struts on 1 and it will get a little lower, on 4 it's about 1/2 inch higher....weird but true.</div>

is this really true?
    the car is lower when the agx are set to 1?</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ryans99es2.4)</div><div class='quotemain'>yea front looks higher than the back. but then again, mine does too but i'm on stock springs, i have heard after you drive on it a while they will settle</div>

I can't vouch for Tein but Eibach Springs don't have settle. Tein springs may not either.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>you could also have had bad springs, and the new ones will sit a little higher than the bad ones. Â*
    </div>

The factory springs wouldn't be 'bad' they would have settled over time.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galantv600)</div><div class='quotemain'>yeah yours will begin lowering.. the only reason mine is so low, is b/c i still have stock struts holding up fine Â*:shock: Â* Â*

tried to get closest angle to your pic...
    </div>

ooh duals! cant wait

yeah I shoulda grabbed both the left and the right I dunno why I didn't
    lol
    yeah it was definitely too early
    whatelse are you tossing? I shoulda asked that also when you offered if I wanted anythingelse

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FrankMB)</div><div class='quotemain'>anytime bro. Â*I should've given you both sides. Â*I just woke up...wasn't thinking straight heh! Â* I'll put them aside if you want them. Â*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mrjaydeeone)</div><div class='quotemain'>yeah it'll settle after a while

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChikagoGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>I have the tein/agx set up, and for a car in Chicago, it's perfect...set your struts on 1 and it will get a little lower, on 4 it's about 1/2 inch higher....weird but true.</div>

is this really true?
    the car is lower when the agx are set to 1?</div></div>
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

hmm... GTZ grille but I might keep that.... heads are gone...... i think i still have my front bumper with fogs. might be in the shop... the tails and mirrors are yours... nothing else i guess. i'll check in the shop when i visit tomorrow.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mrjaydeeone)</div><div class='quotemain'>yeah I shoulda grabbed both the left and the right I dunno why I didn't
    lol
    whatelse are you tossing? Â*I shoulda asked that also when you offered if I wanted anythingelse

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FrankMB)</div><div class='quotemain'>anytime bro. Â*I should've given you both sides. Â*I just woke up...wasn't thinking straight heh! Â* I'll put them aside if you want them. Â*

is this really true?
    the car is lower when the agx are set to 1?</div></div></div>

aight if you wanna hang onto the other tail light and the other mirror for me that would be cool

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FrankMB)</div><div class='quotemain'>hmm... Â*GTZ grille but I might keep that.... Â*heads are gone...... i think i still have my front bumper with fogs. Â*might be in the shop... the tails and mirrors are yours... nothing else i guess. Â*i'll check in the shop when i visit tomorrow.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mrjaydeeone)</div><div class='quotemain'>yeah I shoulda grabbed both the left and the right I dunno why I didn't
    lol
    whatelse are you tossing? Â*I shoulda asked that also when you offered if I wanted anythingelse

is this really true?
    the car is lower when the agx are set to 1?</div></div></div></div>
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12