The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Front licence plate frame holder - any different/new styles?

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    bullman

Front licence plate frame holder - any different/new styles?

Hi,

I took it off for a while, but now it is back - the licence plate bracket that attaches on the front bumper so the actual licence plate will fit (and a frame).

But it is the stock black one, and I think it is pretty ugly, or at least mine is because it is cracked on the top ... I was considering replacing it with something else. It looks OK with just the plate, ugly w/ the dealer frame, and funky with the chrome frame.

What other solutions are possible? - has anyone attached their plate (onto a stock bumper) using some other ways? Are there aftermarket brackets like this that are metallic or something?

- If not I was considering getting a new one and just spray painting it silver (lol) ...

Any Ideas? - and if this is the only solution -> does anyone have a bracket they do not need?

Thanks in advance for any feedback !!

HAPPY SPRING 8)

TGC Regular
    when my car was in the shop, the just painted my thingie to colormatch the car, i didnt even ask them to, lol, they just did it for some reason, it looks nice i guess, if your thinking of doing something like that, i can try and take a pic for you.

why don't you just buy a chrome mitsu or galant logo plate? and put your state tag on the back where it's meant to go?

its what i have
    don't forget to bring a towel

some states require both front and rear tags...

the auto parts store has universal brackets. same with ebay.

some people have just deleted the bracket and just screwed the plate to the bumper.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Censee
    check out www.importfan.com they have real carbon fiber ones...