The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: MIX & MATCH!

Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
    You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar

MIX & MATCH!

I really don't like the full kits out there, so I've decided to mix and match.
    Hey Censee, where did you get the rear bumper on your G?

Experienced TGC Member
    umm, Censee has an 8th Gen.

and you posted in the 9th Gen forums...

which one do you have? lol
    -Chris

Censee

i got it from erebuni about 3 years ago,,,,bought the kit for a ridiculous amount..nowadays u can find the bumpers cheaper than before......try www.extremedimensions.com ,,, www.importfan.com ,,,,u can look anywhaere bro,,,toins of company carry them now,,,,,even ebay...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(quicksilver22)</div><div class='quotemain'>umm, Cali has an 8th Gen.

</div>

what does cali's ride have to do with anything? he's talking about censee's car.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Censee
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(quicksilver22)</div><div class='quotemain'>umm, Cali has an 8th Gen.

and you posted in the 9th Gen forums... Â* Â*

which one do you have? lol</div>
    who mentioned Cali?

Experienced TGC Member
    hahaha, sorry.

flu medicine is making me see things
    -Chris

Sorry. I have 01 ES.

Erebuni is actually around the corner from my girlfriend's house in Brooklyn,NY, and I have bought stuff directly from the warehouse cheap.
    (I had a 1995 Toyota Supra.)

Censee
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SkylineG1)</div><div class='quotemain'>Erebuni is actually around the corner from my girlfriend's house in Brooklyn,NY, and I have bought stuff directly from the warehouse cheap.
    (I had a 1995 Toyota Supra.)</div>

wow man,,what happened to the supra??? anwyays,,yeah u can get the bumper from them

Well, I was on the Belt Parkway on a Saturday, just going over to my girlfriends house, doing my usual 75 mph and this Corvette blazed right up on my bumper. My Supra looks stock but it was putting 458 hp to the wheels. So I took off and if you know NYC/ Long Island traffic it is not forgiving. Needless to say some old lady switched lanes on me just as I was doing the same and to avoid her I swerved to the left and slammed the car into the guard barrier. Then the car cut across 3 lanes and ran off on the embackment into a brush. TOTAL.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(quicksilver22)</div><div class='quotemain'>umm, Cali has an 8th Gen.

</div>

what does cali's ride have to do with anything? he's talking about censee's car.</div>

i feel loved.
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SkylineG1)</div><div class='quotemain'>Well, I was on the Belt Parkway on a Saturday, just going over to my girlfriends house, doing my usual 75 mph and this Corvette blazed right up on my bumper. My Supra looks stock but it was putting 458 hp to the wheels. So I took off and if you know NYC/ Long Island traffic it is not forgiving. Needless to say some old lady switched lanes on me just as I was doing the same and to avoid her I swerved to the left and slammed the car into the guard barrier. Then the car cut across 3 lanes and ran off on the embackment into a brush. TOTAL.</div>

Sorry to hear bout ya Supra....but now that you have a G, you should join us for the meet in MS on April 2-3...we got about 15 Galants rollin down south...check the east coast forums

Censee
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cali)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(quicksilver22)</div><div class='quotemain'>umm, Cali has an 8th Gen.

</div>

what does cali's ride have to do with anything? he's talking about censee's car.</div>

i feel loved.</div> dont u feel u get enough attention....loser :?

Is Cali's front bumper the JDM stock piece? I like that look.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Censee)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    </div>
    I ordered my kit from www.bodykits.com and If i remeber correctly that back That there Cyber kit comes with is just an ADD-on piece....
    I guess some companies have the actuall bumper and some just the Lip?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SkylineG1)</div><div class='quotemain'>Is Cali's front bumper the JDM stock piece? I like that look.</div>

no. its aftermarket

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

all these websites for body kits does any of them have fitment problems??
    SportBike Powder Coating
    "Not Just Bikes"

[email protected]
    Photos
    http://www.photobucket.com/sportbikepowdrcoating

GEMINITHUG
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SkylineG1)</div><div class='quotemain'>Erebuni is actually around the corner from my girlfriend's house in Brooklyn,NY, and I have bought stuff directly from the warehouse cheap.
    (I had a 1995 Toyota Supra.)</div>

where in brooklyn? i wanna go check em out

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(99BabyBenz-aka Herb)</div><div class='quotemain'>all these websites for body kits does any of them have fitment problems??</div>
    Yea all of them.... There all made for the JDM Galant...Not to much work..any custom bodyshop could do it..the Crashbar will need to be modified or removed for the bumper to fit correctly...
    I think there is one company that makes the usdm kit..
    www.erac1ng.com
    But I've heard bad things about the company and still minor fitment problems.........

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(02on19s)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(99BabyBenz-aka Herb)</div><div class='quotemain'>all these websites for body kits does any of them have fitment problems??</div>
    Yea all of them.... There all made for the JDM Galant...Not to much work..any custom bodyshop could do it..the Crashbar will need to be modified or removed for the bumper to fit correctly...
    I think there is one company that makes the usdm kit..
    www.erac1ng.com
    But I've heard bad things about the company and still minor fitment problems.........</div>

Ok so what about the one www.DNAracing.net sells it says its usdm but i never seen any G's with it?
    SportBike Powder Coating
    "Not Just Bikes"

[email protected]
    Photos
    http://www.photobucket.com/sportbikepowdrcoating