The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: CF EVO Hood

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

CF EVO Hood

is it easy to install myself if so how is it done or should i take it somewhere to get put on when it comes

how do you feel aobut driilling into your radioator support and hood to put the hood pins in??

how comfortable are you in cutting into the hood supports in the case that you need to do so?

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

i put my oem hood on and had a shop put the actually pins on... 8) gotta see what its hitting causing it to sit higher than normal.. i think its the heads...
    Diego

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galantv600)</div><div class='quotemain'>i put my oem hood on and had a shop put the actually pins on... 8) Â*gotta see what its hitting causing it to sit higher than normal.. i think its the heads... </div>

did you cut the notches on the underside of the hood on each side? it will hit the top of the strut tower i believe if you dont.

yeahh today i went out to look at, and noticed that was causing it to sit higher.. they cut em out.. shop did it fo free :twisted: still sits a lil high, but not hitting the tower nemore!
    Diego

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galantv600)</div><div class='quotemain'>yeahh today i went out to look at, and noticed that was causing it to sit higher.. they cut em out.. Â*shop did it fo free Â*:twisted: Â* still sits a lil high, but not hitting the tower nemore!</div>
    Did you bang flat the bend on your hood prop? Not the big bend, but the one that raises up when the prop is down. That was a problem for me and a few others that I know of.