The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Header for our 7g's from the 2g eclipse's. Will they work?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 30 of 30
    damn sometimes i write too fast and get lost on my own words

what i meant was

the only way to find out is if someone buys the header off the accord and mounts them on a G, now i have a friend that i can persuade into buying the header for his accord and i can try those out on my 7g
    1994 GS DOHC 2.4L 5spd (For Sale)
    1996 S SOHC 2.4L 5spd (Up and Running)

Import_Beast
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Joaltava)</div><div class='quotemain'>damn sometimes i write too fast and get lost on my own words Â*

what i meant was Â*

the only way to find out is if someone buys the header off the accord and mounts them on a G, now i have a friend that i can persuade into buying the header for his accord and i can try those out on my 7g</div>

Go for it..ima try to talk to my boy to see if he's willing to let me test fit it

rpw is direct bolt on for the 7th gen... it comes with a flex pipe for use in the 8th gen i think but u "can" use it for the 7th since its bigger then stock i guess ur just gonna need to weld it .... you shouldnt need to do anything else, my flex is still in the garage, but yea...vision rarely has them...they usually order them when u place an order.... from australia to them then to u...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

ok krazie whats the price on the rpw header, to my understanding $575 shipped, its too much in my opinion

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    well you can pay $575 and get the best headers made for our car.

or you can pay $180 and get pieces of shit that may not even fit and require some custom work.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

why are u guys stressin over the accord headers?

i mean the 1g eclipse headers will bolt on. the 3g eclipse/8g galant headers will fit. just gotta customize the downpipe. we know they'll bolt onto the engine so why go out and make some bloody knuckles to try to bolt on some accord headers and then end up making a custom downpipe??

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

This is just my opinion, but I would rather pay the extra money to have something done right the first time. RPW is the only header that is specifically designed for our cars (7g), plus it's an awesome product. You could save a couple hundred doing it the other way and jimmy rigging it to work but in the long run I don't think it would be worth it.

i try to sell my header, but nobody wants it... when someone wants it its installed on my car... :? thinkin of letting it go for 250 shipped...still pondering on it though
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

well krazie, which header do you have that your are tying to sell, is it rpw.

Also i think $575 for the header and downpipe is too much, all i will get is what 15-20hp more, for that i just go ahead and save $500 additional dollars and go and buy a 4g63t engine at the junkyard and have that put in and it will give me a shit load more power then the header ever will, i rather spend $200 tops for a header which i will basically have for only one year since i plan on buying the 4g63t engine in one year.

since i know i wont be able to get a header for that price i might as well just stay stock now and save up the money for the engine which comes later on the year.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Joaltava)</div><div class='quotemain'>since i know i wont be able to get a header for that price i might as well just stay stock now and save up the money for the engine which comes later on the year.</div>

exactly
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12