The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: yes or no?

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

yes or no?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...ssPageName=WDVW

found it on ebay was wondering if anybody had this kit and is it worth getting.
    2004 Nissan Maxima3.5 V6 DOHC

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Someone here does have that and said that it was a good buy for him because his radio stopped cutting out. But I think a good ground system is a good idea. I'm getting a set of HyperGround from Greddy. Just don't expect HP gains, you know how our cars are.

Ground wires are worthless. I've had some on my Galant for a while. No difference in anything whatsoever.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    yea, if you have some electrical problems now they MIGHT help, other than that they make you engine bay have more color... thats about it

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    They will help slightly in older cars where the ground wires may have been corroded a bit. But a worthless mod, I put it up there onthe list with the +20hp resistors :lauging:
    7g for life!

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'>They will help slightly in older cars where the ground wires may have been corroded a bit. Â*But a worthless mod, I put it up there onthe list with the +20hp resistors :lauging:</div>

I saw that crap on ebay. What a load of crap :mg:

ok well that works then. but it still might make my engine area look a lil nice(imo)
    2004 Nissan Maxima3.5 V6 DOHC