The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: fattest rims n tires on a 8g?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 31 of 31
    o yeah i just remembered... BILLET is running 245/35zr19 on 19" wheels but his rear fender is cut out even more than mine!

as to the fenders being cut out... can you post pics since im having a hard time thinking what your talking about... im planning on getting jdm fender flares also.. the only problem about these wheels is that the smallest 19's are 19X8.5!!!! id like the HP Racing D10 or the R1 Racing similar to Volk GT7s
    Diego

Quote Originally Posted by galantv600
    as to the fenders being cut out... can you post pics since im having a hard time thinking what your talking about... im planning on getting jdm fender flares also.. the only problem about these wheels is that the smallest 19's are 19X8.5!!!! id like the HP Racing D10 or the R1 Racing similar to Volk GT7s
    sorry i don't have pics of the inner fender but imagine the part you roll, now imagine that par cut out w/ a cutting wheel along the whole arch so there is little or almost no inner lip left.

so pretty much cutting the whole piece of metal out ??? damn... and then the fender flares would replace that sticking out more??
    Diego

Quote Originally Posted by galantv600
    so pretty much cutting the whole piece of metal out ??? damn... and then the fender flares would replace that sticking out more??
    yup but ask CALI since i think that's exactly what he had to do. i don't have fender flares.

20x8.5 +40mm offset i believe been like a year and a half dont really remember... I have no rub... I rolled fenderes in rear for a nice tucked look... 225/35/20 tire..
    2000 Galant With 20 Inch TeZZen Wheels
    Rapped in Nitto 555 Z Rate 225/35/20 Tires!!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/350820/

Yeah I have other stuff too but who cares LOL!

Re: ....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pLUGSNEt)</div><div class='quotemain'>20x8.5 +40mm offset i believe been like a year and a half dont really remember... I have no rub... I rolled fenderes in rear for a nice tucked look... 225/35/20 tire..</div>

is your car lowered?

Na its stock suspension.. I am gonna lower it.. gonna cut most of my rear finder off in the rear and see if i can tuck it... I am gonna try to get this done before the end of this month actually.. I gotta buy new brakes first but.. i might be able to get some suspension to lower him down a little..
    2000 Galant With 20 Inch TeZZen Wheels
    Rapped in Nitto 555 Z Rate 225/35/20 Tires!!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/350820/

Yeah I have other stuff too but who cares LOL!

Re: ....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pLUGSNEt)</div><div class='quotemain'>Na its stock suspension.. I am gonna lower it.. gonna cut most of my rear finder off in the rear and see if i can tuck it... I am gonna try to get this done before the end of this month actually.. I gotta buy new brakes first but.. i might be able to get some suspension to lower him down a little..</div>

no wonder you don't rub... good luck lowering it.

Staten Island, New York. & Piscataway, NJ
    anyone got pics of 215/50/17's on a 8g? that should be safe for falling into potholes at high speeds right?

Quote Originally Posted by chromey
    anyone got pics of 215/50/17's on a 8g? that should be safe for falling into potholes at high speeds right?

You cant call the holes in NYC just simple Pot Holes those things are craters. Id go with a 14 in wheel man! LMAO...

Just kidding.

Mine were 17's with 45/215 50 is a bit much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12