The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: EBAY LISTING FOR GALANT LIP KIT!!!!

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    SilverHero

EBAY LISTING FOR GALANT LIP KIT!!!!

I just met with Will from EG SolidSports this morning and coincidentally he said that he may still have these in stock, if not he can order these for us. FRONT LIP SPOILER ONLY, not the entire ground FX kit. He does price matching but I would email first to see what price he's talking about. I wasn't interested so I didn't ask. When he was describing it, he was talking about Chris' (GalantESP) Galant. Contact Will at [email protected] --- Tell him you're inquiring about the VR-4 lip spoiler, the one he described to me this morning.

SilverHero, is this your ad on Ebay?

How can it be a "One of a kind" if there is a pic of another Galant (probably US from the plate) with the lip?

I've got one love in my life. And my girlfriend's learned to live with it. Girlfriends come and go. Your ride is forever.

TGC Regular
    lol thats what im sayin... there was more than one of that kit made only one of a kind is when you get a kit and get it fitted and molded to your car but that guys just tryin to make a sale is all
    - Atba

One of a kind my ass. Thats the exact same kit that Chris (Shadow) has on his car, along with a carbon fiber hood. It's a damned nice looking kit, but it's not what I would call a lip kit. A lip is what Rich is referring to, a front spoiler. What a dumbass. I wonder what his reserve is for the kit.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

That picture<span style='color:red'> is</span> of Chris (Shadow's) car!
    Thats MY pic! That I took at NOPI...
    I should email ebay and have them close it, since it is my pic.. haha.
    It actually is like a lip kit, since it is not a complete bumper, just the two pieces that attach to the factory bumper..

One of a kind, no..
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

Who is Chris (Shadow) ?

Yeah..

He's here on the board, <span style='color:red'>Shadow</span> from Richmond,VA. He took 2nd at NOPI in the Galant Conservative class.
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChromeGalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>That picture<span style='color:red'> is</span> of Chris (Shadow's) car!
    Thats MY pic! That I took at NOPI...
    I should email ebay and have them close it, since it is my pic.. haha.
    It actually is like a lip kit, since it is not a complete bumper, just the two pieces that attach to the factory bumper..

One of a kind, no..</div>
    Hahah I thought that car looked familiar. I was with Chris this weekend admiring his car....drooling over it actually. I think emailing ebay is a pretty funny idea. Maybe Chris should do it

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.