The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Leecoolya?

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Leecoolya?

Isn't this your car???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/99-03-mitsu...1QQcmdZViewItem

just wondering. I could have searched but thought it was interesting to see a member's car on ebay.(when the memeber wasn't selling the item)

Back in the Family!!

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    that definetly is his car

Vis had my old car on one of their ebay auctions. Its almost impossible to stop.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

why is this in the FI section?

Yeah that is his car and I told him about it the minute they put it up on there site. He already spoke to them about it and I think he took it as a compliment then a complaint.

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

i wish someone would use my car like that.. but mine SUCKS..
    www.anti-rice.com

lasthopeskrispy: so i was fucking this guy in the ass over the weekend and you know what he decides to do....he reaches around and cups my balls. I was like hey what a fag!

thats the first time i saw it on ebay, good eye bro...but there really isn't anything i can do....oh well

dave1
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leicoolya)</div><div class='quotemain'>thats the first time i saw it on ebay, good eye bro...but there really isn't anything i can do....oh well</div>

you can have that auction shut down if you really wanted to.

I think the guy is just a private seller. I don't think he is a seller for ED. He probably stole those pictures from there site. And actually you can do something about it:

http://www.dnaracing.net/board/viewtopic.php?t=1160

If you can prove that he made money off of the sale by using your work (pictures of your car) you are entitled to a percentage of the sale.

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...