The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Not again! ..Another trip to the body shop!

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Not again! ..Another trip to the body shop!

its the 2nd time I've neen hit in my newest car,the 99 Mitsubishi.I was rear-ended this time.I had turned off on the main street to my house about 2.5 miles out,& set my cruise control for exactly the speed limit of 30 mph.Well,some "girl" in a purple 98 Toyota Tacoma decided that wasnt good enough & basically tailgated me all the way out to where I turn.I glanced back every so often in my rear view mirror,& as you round a corner where the street changes from 12th street to Oakes Ave.,the sun at 6 pm is in your eyes.Well,as I disengaged from cruise & slowed down to 25 mph I hit my signal...then my brake ......and WHAM! :twisted:
    '99 Mitsubishi Galant GTZ 3.0V6,black/grey ;'79 Chevy Corvette Coupe SBC 350,red/blk.;'78 Olds Cutlass,SBO 350,blue/beige;1984 Chevy El Camino Conquista

Experienced TGC Member
    lol free body work?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jet Black)</div><div class='quotemain'>lol free body work?</div>I wish,but its going to probly cost me more in gas unless I get a 4 cyl.rental.My other alternative is my 78 350 ci Cutlass,because on collector insurance I cant drive my gas-guzzling Vette to work.Too bad the body work is to get me back to where I was,because I'd like new paint & some other extras. :cry:
    '99 Mitsubishi Galant GTZ 3.0V6,black/grey ;'79 Chevy Corvette Coupe SBC 350,red/blk.;'78 Olds Cutlass,SBO 350,blue/beige;1984 Chevy El Camino Conquista