The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Headlights Still Havent Came In Should I Be Worried?

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Headlights Still Havent Came In Should I Be Worried?

my guy at the shop ordered those diamond black ehadlights off of ebay last week and they still havent came in yet. Theyre just waiting on the car so they can finish everything. On eBay Dynamic Auto says they shit in 3 days and they still arent here. Are they screwing me over or does it just take long to ship?
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

email the company that they were ordered from and see whether they have been shipped or not, see where they are being shipped from and what method of shipping was used
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

theblackpearl

Re: Headlights Still Havent Came In Should I Be Worried?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lonestar22)</div><div class='quotemain'>my guy at the shop ordered those diamond black ehadlights off of ebay last week and they still havent came in yet. Theyre just waiting on the car so they can finish everything. On eBay Dynamic Auto says they shit in 3 days and they still arent here. Are they screwing me over or does it just take long to ship?</div>

lmfao they "shit" in three days..sorry that really made me laugh

*pointless post*sorry lol

Re: Headlights Still Havent Came In Should I Be Worried?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(theblackpearl)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lonestar22)</div><div class='quotemain'>my guy at the shop ordered those diamond black ehadlights off of ebay last week and they still havent came in yet. Theyre just waiting on the car so they can finish everything. On eBay Dynamic Auto says they shit in 3 days and they still arent here. Are they screwing me over or does it just take long to ship?</div>

lmfao they "shit" in three days..sorry that really made me laugh

*pointless post*sorry lol</div>

I caught that, pretty funny

Just be paitient. If they error the shipment, you can get a dispute form from ebay.

ooh haha didnt notice that... theyre shit is delived* lol

TGC Regular
    Definately keep us informed on this, cause I had planned to order a set too. Like mentioned above, email them for method of shipping and a tracking number to see if they were really shipped and where they are now. If this is a scam, and you used paypal, you can dispute it and eventually get your money back.

i called my shop today. he said after numerous emails they finally sent him one back and they finally got ahold of a tracking number. the headlights are supposed to be there by monday now. and my car should be ready by wednesday or thursday.