The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tein Basic Damper kit

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Tein Basic Damper kit

Where can I buy the Tein Basic Damper kit. I have been looking online for the kit for the Galant but I've had trouble finding it. I have a 2000 I4 ES. I posted earlier and DANJ suggested this kit, and I was just wondering where to find it.

Thanks

D

ebay is gonna be the cheapest place, but you gotta get the setup for the 2000 eclipse
    2004 Nissan Maxima3.5 V6 DOHC

Yep, exactly what he said. Or if you don't want to use ebay, just make sure where ever you search make sure there are made for the 00 eclipse.
    shogun8g: I feel gay

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar

Re: Tein Basic Damper kit

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Airstud8)</div><div class='quotemain'>Where can I buy the Tein Basic Damper kit. I have been looking online for the kit for the Galant but I've had trouble finding it. I have a 2000 I4 ES. I posted earlier and DANJ suggested this kit, and I was just wondering where to find it. Â*

Thanks

D</div>

I don't think that there's one made for the Galant. Danj is using the kit built for the Ecplise. Those fit our cars too due to the fact that they are the same chassis.

Yeah, on my coilover it actually says "Eclipse 00+" on it.

Thanks for the help. The ones for the 00+ Eclipse will fit with out much modification?

Skillz - Where did you get those headlights? They look great.

Quote Originally Posted by Airstud8
    Thanks for the help. The ones for the 00+ Eclipse will fit with out much modification?

Skillz - Where did you get those headlights? They look great.
    The basics fit perfectly with zero modifcation.

I got the headlights from a tgc member here he made them himself ericbla03.

Hey thanks for the help with the suspension. I ordered the Tein Basic coilover set up...I got it in the other day and I'm getting it put on monday. I'll post pics if I can figure it out. Hopefully monday ill be tuckin 19's! yessss

Thanks again,

D

its about time lol u should definatelt get a camber kit. u might not need it but your camber will definately be noticable and i hope u rolled your fenders or are in the process
    PIMPIN AINT EASY

with rolling the fenders, what do you use, a hammer or what?

they say heat up the paint around the fender so it doesnt crack then use a bat and i guess push the fender lip inward i think they use the tire as a wedge. you can also rent a actual fender roller but i have no clue were from
    PIMPIN AINT EASY