The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Exhaust Questions?

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Exhaust Questions?

I want to know whats a good brand thats not too loud. I want just a nice little rumble. Any suggestions? What are some places to buy an exhaust? How big piping should i run, I've been told 2.5???

I got a magnaflow muffler and it sonds nice. nice growl to it. not ricey and not extremely loud. u can barely hear it at idle but when cruising u get a nice deep drone. im very happy w/ it cuz that was one of my main concerns when getting an exhaust. i want something deep and mid-low on sound

for a nice tone and not too loud.. i'd say go with magnaflow... they're kinda known for that.. as for the other hand.. i have 2.5 inch piping ran to an hks muffler.. and it sounds really good.. just really loud...
    www.anti-rice.com

lasthopeskrispy: so i was fucking this guy in the ass over the weekend and you know what he decides to do....he reaches around and cups my balls. I was like hey what a fag!

if you want to stay quiet, i suggest staying with the stock piping and just slap a muffler on the end.

the megan racing cat back and the cat backs for the stratus fit on the galant too

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.