The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Intake question

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Intake question

On the ptuning website, it says the cold air intakes are for the V6 models for a 2000 galant. Does this also work with the 4 cylinder models?

theblackpearl
    no you cant use the v6 cold air intake on the i4..just go find a injen or aem cai made for the i4..

remember the i4 eclipse intake is the same exact one that we use on our g's so they work fine...

I got a AEM CAI that on the box said made for a 00-up Eclipse v6 GT and it works just fine on my I4
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

theblackpearl
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mrjaydeeone)</div><div class='quotemain'>I got a AEM CAI that on the box said made for a 00-up Eclipse v6 GT and it works just fine on my I4</div>

arent they different though? like the support brackets?

v6 and I4 intakes fit eachother.. they are both identical.. for every galant ive come in contact with.. and ive seen injen weapon r aem.. they all fit eachother
    www.anti-rice.com

lasthopeskrispy: so i was fucking this guy in the ass over the weekend and you know what he decides to do....he reaches around and cups my balls. I was like hey what a fag!

you can fit a v6 intake in an i4. no problem. the "big" problem is with mounting with the intake. if you can figure out a way to mount it properly (an thats a big issue with you i4 people and the intake manifold) then go for it

you might want to look for the 3g eclipse i4 intakes. those would work too

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.