The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 30-40 hp gain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    the thing to do on the V6s these days is to spray a 75 shot. the motor should be able to handle it fine and a lot of people have had succcess with a 75shot on the V6. but why you're not building up the block is beyond me. with a V6 auto spraying 75 shot you're not gonna get into the 14s. well maybe. but what i'm saying is for a little more money you could be in the 12s. and still have a streetable car. but to each his own....
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

What is this little bit more money? I'm assuming youre talking about a turbo kit. If I could get a turbo kit for 1k it would be on my car already. The problem is reliabilityalso. I want the car to last, and drive like the turbo or sc is from the factory. if this is possible, please drop me a link to the parts list

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Xrs2)</div><div class='quotemain'>What is this little bit more money? I'm assuming youre talking about a turbo kit. If I could get a turbo kit for 1k it would be on my car already. The problem is reliabilityalso. I want the car to last, and drive like the turbo or sc is from the factory. if this is possible, please drop me a link to the parts list </div>

he's alreadying building his engine, i'm saying for a few more bones you can put in some stronger parts and have the reliability of a knife in a paper fight.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

cliffj94
    would porting the heads be a benefit with nitrous. When I talked to the guy at Rippmods about there superchargers, they told me not to port the heads. Is it the same deal with nitrous?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12