The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: This looks GOOD to me, what ya think

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 27 of 27
    TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(shaggy806)</div><div class='quotemain'></div>

That looks awfully familiar. Are you the guy I was talking about that came to NOPI and met up with us DSImports/Georgia TGCers?

sorry man... im not feeling both pics... :?
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

shaggy806
    that pic is like from 3 months ago the week after freak show but its changed alot and im re primeing it one color and doing more stuff and if u think i done done with it ur wrong got a list that keep getting bigger ask 02on19S he knows whats in plan for it

GEMINITHUG
    the shaved trunk looks good to me, hummm think i might do the same but the tail lights need to go

shaggy806
    my tail light are going and going with 10 inch leds but theres a galant on the east coast with 3 g eclipse taillights and 2 g eclipse head lights

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by shaggy806
    my tail light are going and going with 10 inch leds but theres a galant on the east coast with 3 g eclipse taillights and 2 g eclipse head lights
    Yeah, I've met and talked to that guy with the eclipse tail and headlight conversion at the last 2 NOPI Nat'ls. He also has a nice rear seat set up, where he used 2 leather covered OEM seats. But if you do convert the rear lights to G35 taillights. Now thoses are the hotest taillights out there right now. I did see a conversion kit on ebay for a 240SX, but I guess it could be adapted to be used by us.

shaggy806
    u got a pic of those tail light u talking about

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12