The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: NEED HELP HERE....

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

NEED HELP HERE....

just starting a 8G Galant project looking for good kits parts the works send me some websites to help me out and if u guys selling some gud stuff let me know. im planing to change my steering wheels to racing steering wheels but thats ilegal right coz it dos'nt have airbag. right?

TURBO= in the making.......

guess I will be the fist to say it.. USE THE SEARCH BUTTON.
    Look in the for sale forum for stuff for sale.

Yep you need a air bag for the driver.... but i guess you have to sacrifice safty for looks... if you want to swap it...
    2000 Galant With 20 Inch TeZZen Wheels
    Rapped in Nitto 555 Z Rate 225/35/20 Tires!!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/350820/

Yeah I have other stuff too but who cares LOL!

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Niytrus)</div><div class='quotemain'>guess I will be the fist to say it.. USE THE SEARCH BUTTON.
    Look in the for sale forum for stuff for sale.</div>

We don't normally spoon feed.
    -Pedro

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kalamidad)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Niytrus)</div><div class='quotemain'>guess I will be the fist to say it.. USE THE SEARCH BUTTON.

We don't normally spoon feed.</div>

but we do spoon if your interested
    www.anti-rice.com

lasthopeskrispy: so i was fucking this guy in the ass over the weekend and you know what he decides to do....he reaches around and cups my balls. I was like hey what a fag!

If you can write then I'll assume you know how to read. Having said that I’d suggest you use the SEARCH button and start READING!!!
    2.4L - AWD - 5SPEED - PTE 6057 at __PSI w/Wavetrac LSD

THNKS guys! im only new here in TGC thats y i dont know that....but now i know! if i changes my steering wheels to racing steering wheels they r not gonna give a sticker for satate inspection right and police can give me ticket for that?

first off welcome to the forums.... as you can see you will get FLAMED UP if you do not use the search, however what is done is done... i would say

1.for you to look on here at the sales section, then read over a few old posts in the area you want to post in.. that way you can see - what has already been asked recently( I KNOW I KANT SPEL) ....

2. if you dont find it there then search button works great

3. well i cant think of a 3. right now but i am sure some one will help me out... lol ... good luck bro...

BTW.. we are not trying to put you on blast, just same questioons come up with out doing any research ....

as for you State inspection.. well i would try to look for people on here that live in ur state and see if any of them have racing seats or wheel, then maybe send them a PM..... cuz i dont know what the state rules are for you.. FL is the best total lawlessness , or at least no one knows

Psssssssssst Got Air???

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar

Try the search, get as specific as you can when you get there and to norrow your search know exactly what forum it will be under.

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(low sittin 8g)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kalamidad)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Niytrus)</div><div class='quotemain'>guess I will be the fist to say it.. USE THE SEARCH BUTTON.

We don't normally spoon feed.</div>

but we do spoon if your interested</div>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

great stuff.
    -Chris

thnx fastbaggedgalant next time if i have time im gonna take some pic and post here...