The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Side Door GALANT

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    Black Magic

Side Door GALANT

anybody have the lettering on the outside of there doors? just wondering how it looks and holds up during the winter? if you have pics please post. how did the lettering fit? can you put stickers there? please explain procedure i want to do it before the next ct meet.
    thanks

Smargiotta
    :arrow: I Added the emblems when I first got my 02 Last November. I trhink They are a Great Mod For your Galant. They are pretty reasonably priced too. I am the person in the state of Florida who has them. I'm surprised many havent copied.

Tazz2000
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Smargiotta)</div><div class='quotemain'>:arrow: Â* Â*I Added the emblems when I first got my 02 Last November. I trhink They are a Great Mod For your Galant. Â*They are pretty reasonably priced too. I am the person in the state of Florida who has them. I'm surprised many havent copied.</div>

How much was it?

Turboutlaw
    they are like 15 dollars each, I'm guessing you will need two, call up Delray Motors, they can get it 25% off, and they will ship it to you for pretty cheap. www.delraymotors.com