The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: how much would you pay???

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    ozkrow

how much would you pay???

how much would you be willing to pay for a us spec kit??
    im thinking of making a few and im wondering if it is worth it...
    of course if i get a good responce i will start production on a few designs...thanks for your imput guys...this is your chance to have some real us spec kits made!!

it all depends. how many pieces. the material. the type, does it replace the whole bumper, is it just an accent kit, does it replace the stock grille

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

ozkrow
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'>it all depends. how many pieces. the material. the type, does it replace the whole bumper, is it just an accent kit, does it replace the stock grille</div> it will be the full kit...front, sides and back.
    meterial is fiberglass. it depends on what style i deside to go with first but if everything looks good (from this responce) i will be able to produce many diffrent styles. lip kits, entire kits, kits that replace the grille kits that dont. but what i need to know is if there is a market for these products.
    i own a galant so no matter what i will produce one for myself. i have seen many group buys fall thru, so i wanted to offer many diffrent styles to the 8g galant owners...since no one bothers with us. i am doing this poll to check the demand, because you and i know that talk is cheap, many people say they want kits but no one does anything about it.
    ok so in a recap, i was thinking about producing one kits first and if it goes good i will expand and start producing multiple styles...

yea produce a prototype. i mean i seen most if not all the gorup buys on TGC. and let me say, if they had something to look @ from the beginning, you'd get more down payments and stuff like that. maybe a preliminary drawing would be kool. i mean photshop is kool to but it doesn't do justice unless we all knew it was on a car. so yea pictures would be good too

o yea, don't worry about a group buy. do it for yourself. get it made. and u'll have a kit not many have. thus making ur car stand out more. if people want em, let them deal with whoever is making ur kit. as long as u get ur kit on, ur str8. i mean i don't mean to sound selfish but many of these group buys do crash and you wouldn't want that to dring you down too

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

ozkrow
    cool, i will be doing my kit in about 2 months. it will take about 45 days for to complete it. believe me, i have something very cool in mind, i will be working on my personal website and i will post all the progress there that way i wont cluter the board...im going to be soo cool 8)

TGC Regular
    ya information is key when its down to a decision of 1000 bucks people wana know what they are looking at but there are always a lot of people who will say they are down for it and back out for me personaly id have to see it and decide from there on
    - Atba

ozkrow
    in 2 months i will show u the end result. then we can go from there