The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: torque converter

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
    mass

torque converter

what torque converters do they have avalable for our cars....??? also wuts up with the search thing...brings me to stuff that dont have to do with the topic brings me to a mix of things like club meets and stuff...but anyway..have any clue wut torque converters that r avalable.?

Talk to Shane he's the only one I now that has them I believe he told me that it will run you about 600
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Senior TGC Member
    Upgraded torque converters help us channel more power to the ground more efficiently and safely than our OEM junk. I know Level 10 makes one for us.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

check out level10. they offer beefed up torque converters for our cars.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar

Re: torque converter

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mass)</div><div class='quotemain'>what torque converters do they have avalable for our cars....??? Â* also wuts up with the search thing...brings me to stuff that dont have to do with the topic brings me to a mix of things like club meets and stuff...but anyway..have any clue wut torque converters that r avalable.?</div>

As u have already read, Level 10 is the only company out their right now that does make a upgraded TC.. It will run u like LAZ said about $600 to ship to them and get it back, them about a 2 week break in period.. Trust me i will quarantee once anyone buyz it they will love it.. With our crappy tranny's this is the only way for us to get as much power down as we want without gettin tranny slippage..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

MnGalant
    protech transmissions makes one for us and they send you theres first so you have no down time and its about 550.

mass
    yea my freind had one put in...in his ford thunder bird...i drove it and it made a big difference...chirps on most gears....and u feel a good push...but thnks for the replies

toc8g
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MnGalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>protech transmissions makes one for us and they send you theres first so you have no down time and its about 550.</div>

Well you said it before me!!

Alister_McRae
    Is it actually made for the galant, or is it made for the eclipse, and will just fit the galant?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alister_McRae)</div><div class='quotemain'>Is it actually made for the galant, or is it made for the eclipse, and will just fit the galant?</div>

eclipse tranny will fit the galant. but with places like LVLX you send them your part, they hook it up and send it back

Alister_McRae
    i see, but what about places like pro-tech transmissions. When they send you there upgrades for your tourqe convertor in the mail, do you then take it to a local transmission place to have it rebuilt?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alister_McRae)</div><div class='quotemain'>i see, but what about places like pro-tech transmissions. When they send you there upgrades for your tourqe convertor in the mail, do you then take it to a local transmission place to have it rebuilt, or do you send it back to them with your tourqe convertor?</div>

there are 3 ways to do it.

way 1. they send u a upgrade part, u send them the old part
    way 2. the send u parts for the upgrade, u do the upgrade
    way 3. u send em your part, they send ur part back upgrade